inverters8zed.com is a web site built and controlled by WallCann Pty Ltd – ABN: 42 102 933 997
WallCann would like to assure you that we take your information and privacy very seriously. WallCann is bound by the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 of the Commonwealth of Australia. This policy statement affirms our commitment to comply with those principles.
Information you provide us
For WallCann System to process an order from you, we need information such as your name, email or contact number, delivery address and payment details. Other information may also be collected with your permission from time to time. This may include preferences such as likes or dislikes, club affiliations or similar.
When you purchase goods and services from any website in the WallCann System or create a membership account with us, we may require you to provide your name, address, email address, credit card number or other details (“customer information”). We may subsequently require further details to enable the processing of any orders that you place. You agree to provide WallCann with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the website or an employee of WallCann.com.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer’s hard drive via your web browser.
- Cookies enable our systems to recognise your browser and welcome you back to the various WallCann System stores.
- By disabling cookies, you will not be able to participate in some of the features offered by WallCann System.
- Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable or to warn you when cookies are used. As there are many browsers in the marketplace, the easiest way to change your settings is by searching for Cookies in your Help/Contents and Index option on your browser.
- We recommend that you leave your Cookies enabled, otherwise you will not be able to shop with us.
- Our cookies do not send us back any information about your computer or any other information on your hard drive.
How do we use the information?
Information that you have provided us will be used in the following ways:
- To improve your shopping experience
- To communicate to you new products and services, and periodically present the opportunity to participate in special promotions or offers. You have the option to opt-out of these communications by replying to the communication with an unsubscribe message or to change your preferences and details through the Control Panel on www.wallcann.com
- To communicate issues or opportunities regarding the business or operations of WallCann System or any of its associate organisations.
- To generate a holistic but anonymous view of the WallCann customer base. This information allows us to analyse trends and demographics to help WallCann improve on the services provided.
- It is important to note that WallCann send communications to people who have “opted in” to receive email updates about products and special offers, and retain the right to inform our customers of changes in our business operations from time to time. We intend to honour our members’ rights to privacy and do not set out to “spam” our members in any way. All emails sent include on “opt out” link.
Disclosing Your Information
- Third party companies and individuals have been engaged to perform functions on behalf of WallCann System. Functions such as fulfilment and delivery of purchases, credit card payment authorisation, trend analysis, marketing and promotions, but all information will only be used to perform their appropriate functions and not for other usage.
- WallCann will disclose information to appropriate authorities to comply with any law; enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions; or protect the rights or any users of a WallCann System website. WallCann will pass on any information relating to suspected fraudulent activity to appropriate authorities.
- With organizations that we co-operate but do not own, your information will be shared with that business. Please note, that we only go into partnerships with stores or organisations who have the same regard to Privacy as we do.
- From time to time we provide statistical information about sales, trading patterns and navigation techniques to reputable third parties. This may comprise data collected about you and other users to form aggregate results. However, we will not provide any direct personal information that identifies you as our customer.
Verification of Members
We do use various details to verify information given to us by our members. At times, we use:
- Names on member accounts to compare with information on credit cards
- We use member phone numbers and email addresses provided to us to communicate with customers about payments
- We use member addresses to check against credit card billing addresses etc.
- In cases where fraud or other crime is suspected, we do communicate with Police, Banks and other relevant authorities
Many of these checks are done manually and communication is handled carefully by a member of WallCann’s own Customer Support team.
Accessing Your Information
If you create an account with WallCann:
- Any information submitted by you can be viewed and changed by you at any time if the information is incorrect or out of date; and
- You will be able to edit your profile on your account Control Panel section of WallCann.com
- To view the entirety of information retained in relation to your account, please contact us and we will arrange for a copy to be forwarded to you.
- To make changes to your account details, log-in to your account 'Control Panel' using your membership email address and password. Once logged in you are able to change your email address, password and billing details. Simply update the appropriate fields and click on "Change" to save the changes.
- All information submitted to sites using the WallCann System is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software.
- Information sitting on the WallCann website is protected by state-of-the-art encryption and firewall technology
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- WallCann.com will never e-mail or call a customer or member and ask that they disclose or verify their WallCann.com password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on websites in the WallCann System, contacting WallCann directly, or when making updates to your account Control Panel.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to WallCann for investigation.
Other Privacy information you should be aware of
Sign out or close your browser once you have finished shopping within the WallCann System or associate partner stores. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account and personal information.
If you share a computer with someone or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café, you as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to that computer.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet.
- Further information can be obtained by reading the Privacy Act 1988
A WallCann.com member may not have more than one active membership, whether this is by use of name, email address, an alias or combination thereof. If you breach this condition, you may be liable for the recovery of any benefits obtained this way, such as Gift Vouchers / Gift Certificates, promotional benefits and the value therein.
Membership accounts are non-transferable. You may update, edit or terminate your membership account at any time. You agree to maintain and update the information as supplied by yourself to ensure accuracy at all times.
As a WallCann member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own membership account and password. You agree to take responsibility for all activities that occur under your membership account and password.
All care is taken to ensure that the WallCann System websites and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses.
Links to Other Websites
WallCann System websites provide links to other websites maintained by other companies, associations, organisations and government departments. WallCann System websites provide these links in the best interest of our members and customers and as such has researched to ensure they meet our high quality standards. However, WallCann do not accept any responsibility for the control and accuracy of content found in these websites.
Copyright of this WallCann website is the property of WallCann Pty Ltd. Material on this website also comprises copyright material, trademarks and registered trademarks which are the property of WallCann and third parties. This property may only be used for the purposes of browsing the WallCann websites and acquiring goods and services of websites in the WallCann System.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in South Australia, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia, Australia and any courts, which may hear appeals from those courts.